Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Sunrise

Today is the first morning in at least a month that I woke up genuinely happy.  I felt peaceful.  T-rex wakes me up every morning, we go to the potty, and then he watches an hour or two of CG while I lay on the couch having zero desire to be awake.  This morning he woke me up, we went to the potty, and then we made a German pancake together for breakfast.  As we were making the breakfast, I caught a glimpse of the sunrise.  It was beautiful.  Perfect.  And as we ran outside in the cold to enjoy it on the balcony, I knew it was just for me.  I felt the love of our Heavenly Father.  He had heard the pleas of my depressed heart.  He's ready to help me take on the day to day tasks of being a mom, and help me find joy in it.  I grabbed the camera to snap a few pics of the sunrise and as soon as I was done, it was gone.  The morning went on.  T-rex helped me unload the dishwasher, we ate breakfast, and played blocks.  But that sunrise will stay with me, and remind me that He is always there. 




No comments:

Post a Comment